VALVES COMMON FAULTS AND TREATMENT
1. Improper repair.
2. The joint between the valve core and stem is corroded.
3. Excessive force of the switch causes damage to the joint between the valve core and stem.
4. The core check gasket is loosened and the connecting part is worn.
1. Pay attention to inspection during maintenance.
2. Replace the corrosion resistant door stem.
3. The operation is not to force the switch or to continue to open the valve after full opening.
4. Check and replace damaged spare parts.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.