VALVES COMMON FAULTS AND TREATMENT
1. The closure is not strict.
2. Bond surface damage.
3. The clearance between the valve core and stem is too large, causing the valve core to sag or poor contact.
4. Poor sealing materials or stiff valve core.
1. Improve operation, restart or close.
2. The valve disintegrates and the sealing surface of the valve core and seat is re-ground.
3. Adjust the clearance between the valve core and stem or replace the valve dics.
4. The valve disintegrates to eliminate the stickiness.
5. Replace of stack the sealing rings.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.